- If this watchband develops a defect on adaptor, clasp, or metal band linking mechanism within the 30 days period, and returned unused, undamaged, in its original condition, in the original packaging in accordance with this policy, we will exchange it or offer a refund of the purchase price paid, which refund will be made by crediting the account used to make the original purchase.
- If this monochest develops a defect on cover bonding area, loose band flaps, or cover magnet within the 30 days period, and returned unused, undamaged, in its original condition, in the original packaging in accordance with this policy, we will exchange it or offer a refund of the purchase price paid, which refund will be made by crediting the account used to make the original purchase.
Pantheon will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- A non-defective item is eligible for refund if the item is returned unused and in its original packaging within the 30 days of receiving item. The refund will be issued within 5 days of receiving the returned items and it can take 5-10 days to process. The refund will not include original shipping cost, custom duties or applied discounts.
Pantheon will not be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Clearance items are Final Sale and non-returnable.
For better service and selection, please order the replacement items online.
- When a Product or part of the Product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Pantheon’s property. Parts provided by Pantheon in fulfillment of its warranty obligation must be used in Products for which warranty service is claimed.
- Return packages remain the responsibility of the customer until it is received by our team. Therefore, it is recommended that the customer takes necessary precautions by using registered and traceable services when returning the package.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
- Pantheon will not cover defects relating to servicing not performed by Pantheon Corporation.
- Pantheon will not cover defects causing by normal wear and tear.
- Pantheon will not provide any warranty service if your watch band shows evidence that it has been tampered with, misused, abused, or altered; for example:
- damage sufficient to affect the proper function of the adaptor mechanism or buckle
- excessive wear and tear
- Pantheon is not liable for incidental, special, or consequential damages.
If your Pantheon watch band should ever need returning, please send an email with your order number to our customer support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of possible loss, we recommend insuring your watch band, return receipt requested, when using the mails. To minimum processing time, please DO NOT ship with Signature Confirmation as our package drop off location may not have staffs present at all time.
NEVER INCLUDE THE WATCH BAND MODULE OR ANY OTHER ARTICLE OF PERSONAL VALUE IN YOUR SHIPMENT. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE MAY SUBSTITUTE A WATCH BAND OF EQUAL VALUE AND SIMILAR APPEARANCE FOR YOURS ON BOTH WITHIN-30DAYS AND AFTER-30DAYS WARRANTY RETURN.
Care of Your Watch band
- Brush with a suede brush or clean with water and damped cloth
- Do not use any chemical cleaner
- Oil based lubricants may be used for metal bands and adaptor mechanism